Just getting started!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Today I am learning how to set up my own blog! I know...exciting LOL. Please bear with me as I learn how to get this ball rolling.

I've been doing a great deal of reading lately, and decided I wanted a place to put down my thoughts about the books I've read. Whether they are old releases or new, advanced copies or final releases, regardless of genre, I would like to express my opinions and hopefully get some discussion going. I would like to promote the books and authors I like, as well as the sites I like to frequent that revolve around the literary works.

So, come on in and speak freely (no foul language or flaming please!) Everyone is welcome, as long as you behave:-)

Denise

0 comments:

 
Denise's Book Blog - Templates para novo blogger